From 3000 Crore Property To A 173 Crore House, Know All About Sonam Kapoor's Man Anand Ahuja
Bollywood diva Sonam Kapoor is getting hitched and it is going to be a grand affair. Despite being an intimate event, her marriage is going to be as Bollywood as it can get. It is going to be a two-day ceremony taking place on May 7 and May 8.
The Kapoor house is all decked up and the Punjabi madness has just begun. On one side you have Anil Kapoor, all set to rock the floor with his surprise performance, on another hand you have Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan and Jahnvi Kapoor prepping for her sangeet.
The couple has been dating each other for a while now. From posting adorable selfies to videos, they have been making the whole nation gush over their quiet love story.
But the question rising in every party and meeting is who is Anand Ahuja after all? Not many know about this young man who suddenly came in the spotlight. To make it easy, we bring you all the details about the man Sonam Kapoor is getting married to.
#repost @gqindia ðŸ™?ðŸ?¼ #GQUrbanCultureHeroes … “Off-White to Thom Browne” … #AprilIssue ðŸ“¸ @faraz_khalid ðŸ•¶ @thombrowneny ðŸŽ? from @sonamkapoor
1. Hailing from one of the most influential families, Anand Ahuja is the son of Harish Ahuja, a Delhi-based businessman, owner of Shahi Exports.
2. Anand Ahuja is now the Managing Director of Shahi Exports, which is now India’s largest export house.
3. He has two siblings Amit and Anant Ahuja.
I see myself all around me ðŸ‘€… a lot of people make a bouquet ðŸ’?.:: or something … what she said ðŸ‘‰ðŸ?¼@sonamkapoor ! ðŸ¤™ðŸ?¼âœ¨âš¡ï¸?ðŸ˜Ž #EverydayPhenomenal
4. He completed his schooling from the American Embassy School in Delhi and later got his graduate degree in Economics and International Affairs from the University of Pennsylvania. He also did his MBA from the renowned Business school Wharton.
5. Anand’s work life is pretty interesting. He has interned with Deutsche Bank. And later to understand more about retail sector he worked in his uncle’s store, Macy’s Inc. to learn more about the retail business.
6. He has also worked with Last Sportswear and was a Product Manager for Amazon.com in the USA.
At the #NxWorries show with âœ¨ðŸ?° âœ¨… ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜? #EverydayPhenomenal Thank you @pumaindia @puma @midoraibi
7. His family is considered as one of the most illustrious Delhi based business family.
8. Anand is obsessed with sneakers and hence co-founded Veg Non-Veg, India’s first multi-brand sneaker boutique.
9. He also owns an apparel brand named Bhane.
I was telling @virgilabloh about @purevnv and how I used the creative session to create a rough draft of what a collaboration w/ the @nike Air Force 1 could look like. It’s not the greatest but it’s a start… a first draft if you may. The best part to me was writing “Dream” and “Future” on the insoles -to indicate our aspiration to co-create India’s first country-specific release. He said that he too used to dream of doing a collaboration w Nike and he got it. He proceeded to sign the shoe “VNV” and asked me to keep it on display at the store. Come by and see it and share with us some ideas of what you would “dream” to see of a “future” collaboration of!
10. Wonder how this love story started? They met through a fashion designer Prernia Qureshi, who is Sonam’s personal stylist.
11. In 2014 Anand to proposed Sonam, but it wasn’t an easy job to make her say yes. It’s said she took months before giving her nod.
12. His love for sneakers goes beyond description which made GQ give him the tag of ‘Sneakerheads of Instagram’ in 2017.
#tbt @nigelsylvester @sonamkapoor .. #GOmode #sonicehadtoposttwice
13. Basketball is his favourite sports and he is a supporter of the Los Angeles Lakers.
14. He is also fond of BMX bikes.
15. If reports are to be believed, he owns properties worth 3000 crores and a house worth 173 crores.