The Oscar fever was real today, it was the only thing people could talk about and the only thing we could write about. So, if you’re done with these awards – or never cared about them in the first place – here’s a simple round up of the 90th Academy Awards, the most prestigious awards.
The whole of Hollywood waits for this one night of glitz and glamour and Oscars never disappoint. While unfortunately there were no screw ups this year, like last year, but it was still seemed like such a fun night, according to the pictures. (I personally would have been happier if there was a repeat of the whole ‘La La Land’ and ‘Moonlight’ but, oh well)
1. The most important moment – Emma Stone putting on lip gloss. This honestly deserves its own Oscar.
2. The Oscar winner for Best Actress, Frances McDormand being graceful as ever. This is so hilarious, I don’t really know about her but I love her.
3. The two stars of Oscar nominated movie ‘Call Me By Your Name’ – Timothée Chalamet and Armie Hammer looking adorable as ever.
4. Jennifer Lawrence making her grand entrance.
5. And, then just casually climbing seats without spilling a drop of wine in her hand. #TrueTalent
6. Kobe Bryant won a freaking Oscar, like who would’ve thought.
7. Frances McDormand and Gal Gadot kissing for some reason.
8. Jordan Peele made history by becoming the first African-American to win an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay.
9. Jared Leto’s epic photobomb.
10. Who needs professional photographers when you have Jared Leto with an iPhone.
11. I would just like to say one thing about this picture – I love you, Terry Crews, my unproblematic fav.
12. Gary Oldman stealing Frances McDormand’s Oscar.
13. All the main category winners looking stunning as ever.
14. Gary Oldman celebrating his win with his family.
15. Donald Sutherland looking like a sinister 1000 years old vampire.
16. There was a freaking jet ski on the Oscar stage.
17. Frances McDormand and Tiffany Haddish doing whatever they’re doing.
18. And, finally Tiffany Haddish proving she’s awesome.