Have you ever wondered what would our lives be without movies? They just add the right amount of entertainment quotient to our otherwise monotonous lives.
The two-hour movies that you watch on that 70mm screen might just look like a story with some good-looking actors, amazing songs, artistic location and stunning costumes, but making it requires a lot of hard work. A huge amount of team effort goes into making even a single frame of the film.
Over the years, Bollywood has been rolling out some brilliant films. But have you ever wondered what goes behind the scenes to make this a big hit at the box office? Here are some of the before and after VFX scenes from popular movies. We bet you wouldn’t have even guessed that this was not the real location or work but special effect.
Here’s your ‘parde ke peeche’ ka secret!
1. Remember Priyanka Chopra’s fancy apartment in ‘Dostana’?
2. Bhaijaan ke six pack ka raaz is here! Yeah, that’s how he got that stunning body for ‘Wanted’.
3. Didn’t we just love this scene from ‘Kick’?
4. And that’s exactly how they filled that empty stadium for ‘Chak De India’
5. Definitely, Bollywood has just stopped experimenting with real trains. A scene from ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara!’
6. If only VFX effect could be applied in our apartments! This one from ‘Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji’
7. That epic scene from ‘De Dana Dan’
8. That beautiful romance between Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in ‘Chennai Express’ looks too bland in reality!
9. The making of ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’
10. The superhero of India ‘Ra.One’ that we would never want to see again
11. The Daaru Desi step from ‘Cocktail’ that we totally, totally love!
12. And you thought doing stunts was easy? Ask Akshay Kumar when he shot for ‘Oh My God!’
13. Are you ‘Ready’ to hang like Salman Khan and Asin?
14. Here’s how ‘Special 26’ team got their private plane
15. Here how Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone picturised that beautiful scene in ‘Chandni Chowk To China’
© Prime Focus
Now wasn’t that definitely something? VFX is just pure magic and it entirely changes the way we look at things. And now that you have seen it, tell us which scene stunned you the most.