He’s weird, he’s eccentric, he’s brutally honest and can be downright rude, but despite (or maybe because of it) all this, everyone loves Sherlock. The character of Sherlock is really interesting and complicated and it’s hilarious to watch how socially awkward he is. But he’s a genius and is probably the most observant person ever and Benedict Cumberbatch perfectly brings all of that to life.
He can deduce anything out of anything, leaving us completely surprised and in awe. But other times he comes up with such hilarious punchlines, which are perfectly delivered by Benedict Cumberbatch. He’s funny without trying so hard, and that is why he has become a fan-favourite Sherlock. Check out some of his best lines!
1. He’s very self-aware
2. How to turn anything into a compliment
3. Too real
4. He can work under pressure
5. He doesn’t have time for niceties
6. He has priorities in order
7. There’s no such thing as a coincidence
8. Actually, he’s way too self-aware
9. The sass!
10. He’s always brutally honest
11. He was a little too excited for a murder
12. He’s very practical
BONUS : Sherlock dancing because why not!