Tiger is alive and so is entertainment!
With ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’, Salman Khan is back to impress his fans like never before. The film will make you forget all the torment you went through while watching ‘Tubelight’. A sequel to blockbuster ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, the story begins from where it left off.
Inspired by a real-life incident of the rescue mission organised when the Indian nurses were held hostage in Iraq by a terrorist group, Indian RAW agent Tiger (Salman Khan) is called to intervene and take charge of it. Because he is the only one who can do what other agents can’t.
Without giving any spoiler, we say that ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ is an absolute entertainer and a paisa vasool film and here’s why:
1. Tiger is the universe of this action-packed film. But the director Ali Abbas Zafar treats his script as importantly as Bhai.
2. Salman Khan once again proves why he is the Sultan of the box office. Even if you are not a Salman Khan fan, watch it. Maybe he will surprise you this time.
3. Be it emotions, actions, or patriotic feel, everything is at the right place and done at the right time.
4. Katrina Kaif oozes hotness and performs some kick-ass stunts with roaring confidence.
5. ‘Aman ki asha’ becomes a fair discussed topic giving you a ‘meh’ feeling. Running time and a shabby screenplay are few loopholes, but still, Tiger is a delight to watch!
6. Paresh Rawal is enthralling. Even in intense situations, the man cracks you in laughter. Angad Bedi and Kumud Mishra score brownie points as well.
7. The film is a visual treat and Salman Khan is an unmitigated and roaring Tiger.
8. Bhai fans, get ready for some torso show. *woot woot*
9. All hail the sizzling chemistry of Katrina and Salman.
10. Go watch ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ if you love action entertainers minus logic!