He swept women off their feet in the 90’s with his chocolate boy looks and if it wasn’t for his movies, we wouldn’t have known the keen sting of love. Through the years, R. Madhavan has managed to age like fine wine and has transformed himself from Mr. charming to the ultimate hunk. Clearly, it is a skill that Indian men can take a page from.
As the actor turns 48 today, we bring you a list of reasons as to what makes him the ideal man. Check out this amazing guide and learn from the master himself.
1. If it wasn’t for Maddy, we would have never known what it was like to madly love someone without fearing consequences! If only everyone had the same passion.
2. He worked his charm in the Tamil industry with Mani Ratnam’s ‘Alaipayuthey’ and ‘Minnale’ that established him as the ultimate romantic hero. For guys who are in love, here’s what you need to watch.
3. Then came ‘Rang De Basanti’ where he donned the role of an IAF pilot. The movie, of course, broke records. But it also gave men quick tips on how to be the perfect gentleman. Not asking you to wear a uniform or anything, but this sure helps.
4. Maddy destroyed the notion that being charming was the only card up his sleeve, and posted a selfie that left both men and women gasping. I’m sure no one can forget his fresh-out-of-a-shower selfie. Who knew he could transform into a Greek God like that? Learn to channel your inner hotness like him!
Morning light post a shower.. feeling fresh after a good long nights sleep.. after the long travels …
5. Just when people thought the salt and pepper look was going out of fashion, Madhavan decided to change everyone’s minds with this. Think you can pull it off as well?
From my photo shoot 3 weeks ago with my dear Pal Manoj Jadhav who shot my first ever portfolio in Kolhapur.@imanojj
NUT case off to LA
6. He basically showed every Indian man how to slay in both Indian and Western attire.
Thanknyoubsoooo much … Outfit by @manishmalhotra05 and styled by @rishika_devnani
The Golden look
7. You don’t have to be a ‘macho man’ to impress the ladies and Madhavan proved just that with his ultimate transformation. It’s all about being intense and fun both at the same time!
Vikramadithiyan the Cop in #VikramVedha
#VikramVedha 100 DAYS…. ðŸ™?ðŸ™?ðŸ™?ðŸ‘?ðŸ‘?ðŸ‘?YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BABYYYY
8. The complete guide on how to impress your lady love. Madhavan knows it all!
At Bipashas wedding ..wify n I..romanceeeeeew
9. Being a family man shows a lot about a person’s character. Someone who is always there through thick and thin.
“WISH YOU ALL A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A SPECTACULAR AND SUCCESSFUL 2018.”From the Madhavans
10. Because adventure is a must!
#BreatheAmazon ..EPISODE 5 drops this Friday 2nd Feb 2018.. time to Breathe Deeply ..
At the night shoot now.. funnnn
11. Enjoying life even when things get tough.
Shoulder surgery done… fighter back on track… cannot feel my right arm ha ha ha…
12. Loving animals is a must!
I have nonIdea who had the lady Mango..ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜‡ðŸ˜‡
If Maddy taught us one thing, it is to be true to our original self, accept who we are and slay it like a boss.