Honestly speaking, is a Marvel movie, or anything for that matter, ever complete without a cameo by Stan Lee? Obviously not!
Marvel may have multiple universes, but that one cameo by Stan the Man is probably the one thing that unites them all. When it comes to the world of comics, Lee, who is the former president and chairman of Marvel Comics, is the indisputable legend.
And when it comes to remaining connected to the Marvel Universe, he has made sure to stay in one subtle way or another, after all he’s the one responsible for a lot of popular characters like Iron Man and Thor.
From narrating ‘The Incredible Hulk’ TV series back in 1982 to having a cameo in almost every movie, he’s done it all. And, in honour of him, on his 95th birthday, here’s a list of some of his most memorable Marvel cameos.
1. When he couldn’t even be bothered about Spider-Man and the Lizard battle behind him in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ (2012)
2. Appearing as an emcee at a strip club, this cameo was completely fitting for ‘Deadpool’ (2016)
3. He also popped up in ‘Avengers’ (2012) being interviewed while playing chess in a newsreel
4. In ‘Iron Man’ (2008), he gets mistaken for Hugh Hefner by Tony Stark himself
5. And then followed it up with getting mistaken for Larry King in ‘Iron Man 2’ (2010)
6. He also attends Peter’s graduation during ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ (2014)
7. Rocket Raccoon also spies on him in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ (2014)
8. He shows up with a delivery for Tony Stark in ‘Captain America: Civil War’ (2016)
9. In ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ (2016), he made an appearance with his wife Joan
10. He also made his first animated cinematic cameo in ‘Big Hero 6’ (2014) as Fred’s father