Bollywood seems to be obsessed with tattoos. After the likes of Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra, the latest star to get inked is Sushant Singh Rajput. The ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’ star took to Instagram and posted a photo of his tattoo captioned “Inked for life.5 Elements and my mother and me.@sameer_patange_art #kraayonztattoostudios. As Long as U were I was In your memories I come alive Like a shadow But just a flicker Time doesn’t move here It’s beautiful It’s forever…”
Inked for life. 5 Elements and my mother and me. @sameer_patange_art #kraayonztattoostudios As Long as U were I was In your memories I come alive Like a shadow But just a flicker Time doesn’t move here It’s beautiful It’s forever…
Needless to say, the tattoo is dedicated to his mother and he found out a really unique of expressing his love.
#First tatoo #Five elements #Mother and me.
Celebrities are not new to getting inked. Here are some of our favourite TV and Bollywood stars who never shy away from flaunting their tattoos.
1. Akshay Kumar is Bollywood’s official khiladi and certainly has a thing for tattoos. Here he is flaunting one while working out.
Here’s another of my favorite workout methods for all u fitness junkies 😉 The Human Bucket #PommelTraining #TricepsForLife #Brothers #3DaysToBrothers
2. Karan Singh Grover is quiet a poser and this picture cements the fact.
Yo! Someone ordered a crispy monkey? @fsbali #fourseasonsjimbaran
3. Bollywood’s chocolate boy Imran Khan is also not new to tattoos. He has one on his arm and a tattoo inspired by his daughter’s footprints on his chest.
I curse @tokastraining every day in the gym, but the results are undeniable… thanks, dude. ????@avigowariker
4. Television star Karan Patel also could not keep away from inking himself.
#GYM …. Ke sar ho ishq ki chao, … ????
5. And how can we forget Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Awaara’ tattoo.