Gordon Ramsay may be one of the best chefs in the whole world but there’s something that is better than his food – his extremely creative and a little too specific insults.
Like this one:
An idiot sandwich, what a classic.
How does he come up such zingers on the spot, though?
Over the years, we’ve come to know – and love – Gordon for his smartass replies and his over the top freak outs on shows like MasterChef and Hell’s Kitchen. He has also become a Twitter sensation by roasting the hell out of people’s food. His Twitter roast sessions have actually become iconic and everyone actually loves Gordon’s honest and hilarious comments.
Well, that’s kinda disgusting.
Simple, yet effective.
Most of his vocabulary while insulting consists of ‘f***’ and ‘crap’, but he also delivers some really creative insults, and honestly they’re very relatable.
Here are some Gordon Ramsay insults that are perfect for every situation:
1. When you leave the group chat for like just 10 minutes
2. When your friend said they would be there by 4 and it’s 4:20
3. When your friend falls for literally every girl he meets
4. When your mom promised rajma chawal for dinner, but made ‘tinde’ instead
5. When you wake up after drinking all night
6. All of us when we enter the metro
7. When your friend touches you right after eating chips
8. When someone asks you to describe your love life
9. When someone says they don’t need alcohol to have fun
10. When you see your friend finally talking to his crush
11. When you show up at work with a hangover
12. When your best friend eats your last French Fry
13. When you accidentally stub you toe
14. When you’re drunk and start craving weird stuff
15. When you finally make it to Friday